Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionMusic score, flute and pia, 22 pages, duration ca. 12 minutes.
- Author BiographyStephen Ferre has concentrated his compositional efforts on works for larger forces. His output includes three Symphonies, Oyre's Garden, Three Pieces for Chamber Orchestra (Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradiso, after Dante), and concerti for euphonium, flute (In a Dream), alto saxophone (From Her Husband's Hand) and violin (A Point of Amber Light). Ferre attended Baldwin-Wallace College and Northwestern University, studying primarily with Alan Stout and Bill Karlins and further studies with Bernard Rands, Jakob Druckman and Per Norgard. He has taught at Columbia College in Chicago, Eastern Illinois University, and Syracuse University. He has been involved in a variety of activities in London, England, including setting up the concert series Platform in 1990. In 1999 he was a featured composer at the Baldwin-Wallace College Focus Festival. He is also a music engraver for his company New Notations Computer Services Ltd, and as a freelance trombonist.
- Author(s)Stephen Ferre
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.