All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new volume of 28 stories, best-selling Mike Fleetham, along with his wife Lucy, invites you to explore such questions as: How would you use Foible Carrion's curious cabinet? What is the smallest story on Earth? Why are wish devils so dangerous? What happens if a maige bird dies? In our rapidly changing world, children's future personal and professional success depends more than ever on creative thinking and problem-solving. We never kw what's round the corner. When interesting and unexpected things come our way, we need the tools, techniques and personal qualities to respond. Surprising Stories to Stimulate Creativity will draw children into worlds that will stimulate their imaginations and generate original ideas. The stories in this book are linked to lively classroom activities that will arouse creative thinking and excite the learning process. If you want to discover, value and enrich the creativity of your learners, this is the book for you.
- Author(s)Lucy Fleetham,Mike Fleetham
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.