All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom debunking myths about Cajun cooking to exploring the fascinating place of that food holds in Acadia, STIR THE POT presents the complex history of this well-loved ethnic cuisine in a most palatable manner.
- Author(s)Carl A. Brasseaux,Marcelle Bienvenu,Ryan Andre Brasseaux
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight294 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.71
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $30.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.56
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.24
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $44.67Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.