Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook: Instructions, Patterns, and Advice for a New Generation of Knitters by Debbie Stoller (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sleepybearbooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Stitch 'n Bitch Handbook covers every aspect of knitting and the knitting-together lifestyle: the how-to, the when-to, the what-to and why-to. Writing with wit and attitude, Debbie Stoller explains why young women are taking up knitting in droves and covers everything you need to kw to get your knit on - from the tools of the trade to casting on and binding off to getting fancy - all with step-by-step illustrated techniques. Then it's time to pick up the sticks: at the heart of this book are forty stylish patterns that are as hip to wear as they are to knit, as good for beginners as they are for purly pros.
- Author BiographyDebbie Stoller, a knitting superstar (San Francisco Chronicle), is the best selling author of the Stitch 'n Bitch books. She comes from a long line of Dutch knitters, has a Ph.D from Yale in the psychology of women, and is the editor-in-chief of BUST magazine (www.bust.com). The founder of the NYC Stitch 'n Bitch group, she lives in Brooklyn with a closet full of yarn.
- Author(s)Debbie Stoller
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.