All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionHerringbone Stitch is the third book in the Stitch Workshop series. A detailed explanation of the basics is followed by 26+ projects updated from the pages of Bead&Button magazine. Readers will learn how to make fringe, scallops, looped fringe, and more as they work through 26 stitched necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. A wide variety of project styles, some including pearls, crystals, and art beads, guarantees something for everyone!
- Author BiographyFrom the editors of Bead&Button magazine.
- Author(s)Bead & Button Magazine
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleStitch Workshop
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note200 color photos, 150 B&W illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.