All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRight-Angle Weave follows Peyote Stitch as the second title in the Stitch Workshop series. In Right-Angle Weave, readers will find over 25 Bead&Button projects using this stitch characterized by repeating small squares. Along with detailed step-by-step directions, the basics section in this book is expanded to give readers a more thorough understanding of the stitch, including background and history. Readers also see that right-angle weave can take on different looks depending on bead size. With small beads, the stitch looks like fabric. With larger beads, the look becomes more geometric. This of course makes the stitch incredibly versatile.
- Author BiographyThe editors of Bead&Button magazine are headquartered in Waukesha, WI.
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note180 color photos
- Weight328 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.