Stitch mountain: 30 Warm knits for conquering the cold by Laura Zander (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by Olympic super-skiers and swboarders, and the swy slopes these athletes have conquered, Stitch Mountain showcases a beautiful collection of cosy, cold-weather knitwear. Thirty warm and stylish designs include hats, headbands, cowls, mittens, scarves and sweaters. Stunning photography captures dazzling Tahoe and Squaw Valley winter landscapes. Even n-athletes and weekend warriors will want to wear these! A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Stitch Mountain will be donated to the U.S. Ski and Swboard Team Foundation to support year-round athlete training, development, competition and educational needs.
- Author BiographyLaura Zander is the cofounder and co-owner of Jimmy Beans Wool (jimmybeanswool.com. Her books include Knit Red (9781936096428), Sew Red (9781936096558) and Crochet Red (9781936096619). Brad Swonetz is a portrait, fashion and lifestyle photographer based in southern California who likes to travel, surf, rock climb and knit.
- Author(s)Laura Zander
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight857 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byBrad Swonetz
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.