Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents the outgrowth of an ongoing workshop on stochastic analysis held in Lisbon. The nine survey articles in the volume extend concepts from classical probability and stochastic processes to a number of areas of mathematical physics. It is a good reference text for researchers and advanced students in the fields of probability, stochastic processes, analysis, geometry, mathematical physics, and physics. Key topics covered include: nlinear stochastic wave equations, completely positive maps, Mehler-type semigroups on Hilbert spaces, entropic projections, and many others.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAna Bela Cruzeiro,J. C. Zambrini
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.