All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a thorough development of the modern theory of stochastic approximation or recursive stochastic algorithms for both constrained and unconstrained problems. This second edition is a thorough revision, although the main features and structure remain unchanged. It contains many additional applications and results as well as more detailed discussion.
- Author(s)G. George Yin,Harold J. Kushner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2003
- Series TitleStochastic Modelling and Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight873 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.