All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionStochastic discrete-event systems (SDES) capture the randomness in choices due to activity delays and the probabilities of decisions. This book delivers a comprehensive overview on modeling with a quantitative evaluation of SDES. It presents an abstract model class for SDES as a pivotal unifying result and details important model classes. The book also includes ntrivial examples to explain real-world applications of SDES.
- Author BiographySince fall 2006 Armin Zimmermann has held a deputy professorship for real-time systems and robotics at the faculty of electrical engineering and computer sciences of TU Berlin. He is the principal investigator of the research group Model-Based Evaluation of Discrete Real-Time Systems and coordinates the graduate college Stochastic Modelling and Quantitative Analysis of Complex Systems in Engineering . Prior to that, he was research fellow from 1995 to 1999 and research assistant from 1999 to 2006 at TU Berlin. In 1997, he had received the Krone award, the Carl Ramsauer award, and the Chorafas Foundation award for his thesis on modelling and analysis of manufacturing systems with Petri nets. His research interests include modelling, performance evaluation, optimization, and control of technical systems using discrete-event models as well as their tool support.
- Author(s)Armin Zimmermann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.