All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn extended Kalman filter is used to estimate size and packet arrival rate of network queues. These estimates are used by a LQG steady state linear perturbation PI controller to regulate queue size within a computer network. This paper presents the derivation of the transient queue behavior for a system with Poisson traffic and exponential service times. This result is then validated for ideal traffic using a network simulated in OPNET. A more complex OPNET model is then used to test the adequacy of the transient queue size model when n-Poisson traffic is combined. The extended Kalman filter theory is presented and a network state estimatoris designed using the transient queue behavior model. The equations needed for the LQG synthesis of a steady state linear perturbation PI controller are presented. These equations are used to develop a network queue controller based on the transient queue model. The performance of the network state estimator and network queue controller was investigated and shown to provide improved control when compared to other simplistic control algorithms.
- Author(s)Nathan C Stuckey
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight191 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.