All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionStockholm, Texas, was an early twentieth century Swedish colony in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas. The topic provides a fascinating micro-history of culture contacts, acculturation, and ecomic development in a frontier setting. The story of Stockholm, Texas, is a case history of the impact on a small rural community of the mechanization and commercialization of American agriculture.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Vassberg is Emeritus Professor of History, University of Texas-Pan American.
- Author(s)David E. Vassberg
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication21/04/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.