All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionDebut author Royce Prouty offers a spellbinding tale of history, folklore, destiny, and redemption. Joseph Barkeley has a gift. Without the aid of chemical testing, he can accurately determine the authenticity and age of any document, seeing details within the fibers the way a composer picks out the individual tes of a symphony. But rarely does Joseph get a job this delicate and well-paying. A mystery buyer has hired him to authenticate the original draft of Bram Stoker s Dracula. When he travels to Transylvania to personally deliver the manuscript to the legendary Bran Castle, Barkeley, a Romanian orphan himself, soon realizes that his employer is the son of the infamous Vlad Dracula. Imprisoned in the castle and forced to serve the Master, Barkeley must quickly decipher cryptic messages hidden within Stoker s masterpiece to find the Master s long-lost bride or risk wearing out his welcome. But as he delves into the history of Dracula and his own lineage, Barkeley discovers that his selection for this job was based on more than his talent with rare books. Now, he has a perilous decision to make save his life with a coward s flight, or wage a deadly battle with an ancient foe.
- Author BiographyRoyce Prouty is a CPA and business consultant. He and his wife live in Southern California. Stoker s Manuscript is his first novel.
- Author(s)Royce Prouty
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.