Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionNaomi Knapp, a beautiful nineteen year old Amish girl is chosen, against her wil, by the domineering widowed old bishop to be his new bride. To prevent this marriage, the bishop's son, Jacob, who has left the community to become a successful model and actor in New York, abducts Naomi. Saved from a disasterous marriage, Naomi finds freedom and love in a new world.
- Author BiographyValentine Dmitriev has a Ph.D. in Earl Childhood Education. She is the author of eleven books, seven books on child development and parenting and four novels. A pioneer in early intervention for disabled children, she received world-wide recognition for her innovative program for infants with Down syndrome. She has lectured in forty U.S. cities and eleven foreign countries. A widow and the mother of two sons and a daughter, Dr.Dmitriev lives in a retirement community near Hackettstown, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Valentine Dmitriev
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.