Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionSTOLEN HALO is a moving and engrossing memoir-about childhood physical, sexual and emotional abuse; about rejection and abandonment-that provides a perspective that only a person who was that child can kw. STOLEN HALO is a true testament to the importance and the process of facing one's past head-on, resurrecting that past, owning and respecting it, putting it into written words-and then sharing one's own story with the universe in the hope that those words will somehow help others make sense of their own lives just as writing them made sense to the author. For Trish Dinsmoor, in STOLEN HALO, it isn't just a matter of honesty-it is a matter of responsibility-to get her message of hope out to all the victims of abuse. STOLEN HALO-and its poignant message of hope and survival-is Trish Dinsmoor's attempt to set herself and other victims free.
- Author(s)Trish Dinsmoor
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.