All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionWe lend the military our loved ones when they are at their finest and their best. They accept them willingly. They take them and they break them. When they have more use for them, they send them home broken, without instructions on how to fix them. Only we can save them, but one tells us how. Then we get broken too. SYNOPSIS A real and untold story of the cruel effects of living, loving and losing someone with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Author BiographyKathryn Fox is a divorced, mother of two whose 10 year marriage was destroyed by the effects of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Through writing this book she hopes her experiences will help others deal with the effects of this cruel and heartbreaking illness.
- Author(s)Mrs Kathryn a Fox
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.