Stoller's Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Shoulder Package by David W. Stoller (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $678.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $244.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAccess never before released 'Stoller tes' and 'Stoller lecture videos' with this orthopaedics and sports medicine print and ebook bundle. Enhanced Edition - Stoller's Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Shoulder, Print and eBook Bundle has complied over 25 years of trailblazing shoulder research and clinical experience into one comprehensive must-have volume. As part of the package, the print book comes with an enhanced eBook edition that provides readers access to: The full text with enhanced navigation 'Stoller Notes' that will provide a deeper dive into the material. It includes never - before - released videos of Dr. Stoller's lecture slides with accompanying narration. It is a powerful search tool that pulls results from the book, reader's tes, and the web Cross-linked PubMed pages, references, and more. It includes te taking, highlighting, sharing and tabbing tools for easy reference to key content. This wealth of kwledge, worth over $650, has been bundled together and offered at a discounted list price of $479.99. Access this essential kwledge along with the most extensive cadaver MR correlation in the country to hone your skills as an imaging expert. In order to organize this inclusive collection of imaging information from the foremost authority in the subject, a new format consisting of a bulleted text and image-rich layout provides for rapid understanding and easy access. New features include: one of the most comprehensive collections of color illustrations of orthopaedic pathoanatomy. This is the proven Stoller Checklist approach to MR joint interpretation for accurate and reproducible image interpretation. It includes key concepts to emphasize and reinforce critical information throughout a chapter. The detailed and comprehensive figure legends that it t only describes an image but provide information and vel concepts about a disorder. It includes 3T and high resolution MR images. An introductory Practical Guide to Shoulder Imaging which outlines the key factors to advanced imaging diagstics Arthroscopy and surgical correlation.
- Author(s)David W. Stoller
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Note1283
- Weight3246 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition StatementPrint Edition Packaged with Stoller Lecture Videos and Stoller Notes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.