All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the many years of the Stone-Smith family thirty parentless girls had been adopted out of the tragedy that was their life into the love of sisters who could truly understand what they were going through. One such suicide attempt drew t only the adoption papers of the family but the medical expertise to put the girl back together better than before. In that process the spirit of Walter Stone discovers the soul of a woman that he had loved during his lifetime - a soul mate, if you will. Long unanswered questions were laid to rest for Walter as he connected again with the spirit of the woman that he adored, w in a new body destined for a new life. Stepping away to wait until her spirit could join him in the afterlife Walter still continues to provide for the family that he began. When age becomes a hindrance to Ralph and Jessica being able to adopt any more girls - it seems that thirty daughters is eugh - then one of their own adopted girls takes over the task and continues the family task of turning tragedy into triumph. Live and love goes on.
- Author BiographyRonnie G. Anderson is the author of well over a hundred works of fantasy and fiction. In all of his works a positive view of life is presented in his uplifting stories. Overly graphic sex, language and violence is avoided - sharks and dragons are exempt from the violence part of that statement!
- Author(s)Ronnie G Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.