Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an arresting look at art that uses slate, limestone, river boulders, sand, mud and clay--all created by young Scottish artist Goldsworthy. Stone reflects the artist's increasingly strong conviction that the places in which he works are as essential a part of his art as that which he creates. 130 full-color photographs.
- Author(s)Andy Goldsworthy
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/12/2009
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour)
- Weight1157 g
- Width279 mm
- Height324 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.