All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book perfectly timed for the re-setting of the Maya calendar in 2012...Part history, popular science, armchair travel, and real-life treasure hunt, this is the story of pre-Columbian jade-the precious stone revered by ancient Aztecs, Incans, and Maya-and the scientists, collectors, explorers and entrepreneurs who have been searching for the mythical jade mines for century.
- Author BiographyGerard Helferich is the author of the widely praised Humboldt's Cosmos, which was a Discover magazine Science Bestseller; and High Cotton, which received the 2008 Authors Award for nonfiction from the Mississippi Library Association.
- Author(s)Gerard Helferich
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight34 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.