All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete guide to a unique New Zealand attraction--a modern version of England's 4,000-year old Stonehenge--encourages a deeper appreciation of science while revealing captivating links between astromy, archaeology, anthropology, history, and the social sciences.
- Author BiographyRichard Hall is the founder of Stonehenge Aotearoa.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Dobson,Kay Leather,Richard Hall
- PublisherAwa Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2005
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAwa Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight132 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.