Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are out of control with your eating and can't seem to stop, Julie Latz kws exactly how you feel. For 45 years, Julie went through the yo-yo dieting/binge cycle time after time. She suffered the shame, guilt and embarrassment of feeling out of control that every binge eater feels. After discovering her simple yet highly effective method to take control of her eating, Julie w enjoys whatever food she wants while never feeling deprived and never feeling the urge to binge. She calls this very calm place living in the magic zone. Julie's system teaches people how to eat what they want in moderation, even if they have never been able to do that before. In Stop Binge Eating and Start Living Again, Julie will teach you the exact step-by-step system that has helped her and those she personally coaches to put an end to food addiction and binge eating and making deprivation a thing of the past. If you want to stop the insanity of yo-yo dieting and learn how to eat the foods you enjoy while losing the weight you want to lose, this book will give you fast results so you can start reclaiming your life and stop feeling like a slave to food.
- Author(s)MS Julie Latz
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.