All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you transforming into a chronic procrastinator? Have you turned down a task simply because you did t feel like it? What if you wake up tomorrow and find out that you've made the biggest mistake of your life because you said t w ? GET THINGS DONE! This new book is your way out! At present, 25% of the global population consists of procrastinators. If you look at it from a perspective, this is indeed a big portion. Procrastination is also one of the effects behind several mental and behavioral disorders, from perfectionist traits to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorders that lead scientists, psychologists and other experts to consider on the many solutions to conquer past this very high-risk habit. Don't be discouraged. This helpful new guide, Stop F**king Around, will help procrastinators realize the faults they need to correct, and start creating goals to motivate them to reach success. Eliza Palmer, a successful author and lecturer on social psychology and human behavior, will be your mentor. Stop F**king Around will provide you many tips on how to flush down poor procrastination inclinations and become a winner at school, work, and society in general: The defining traits of a procrastinator (includes mental and behavioral disorders behind procrastination) Procrastination and its underlying fears (kw if you fear failure or you fear success) How routine can influence people (understanding procrastination pattern) Setting forth and succeeding goals (how to create and realize objectives) 5 Easy Steps and beat procrastination (using the power of the body and the mind, and scientific findings) Tips to beat procrastination at work Resolving procrastination through the power of productivity (from a procrastinator to a productive person) How about that? Do you want to finally stop procrastinating and be productive in all aspects of your life? Get the advice from the expert today! Scroll up, hit Add to cart, and get an instant discount!
- Author BiographyEliza Palmer is an author, speaker, and researcher. A degree holder in Public Health, she has dedicated her time to lecturing and supervising memory training programs. She has also appeared in various seminars and talks on memory improvement. Through her continuous research and extensive knowledge in the field, Eliza has helped a number of people with memory problems; she has not only made them able to recover lost memories, but also aided them in enhancing their recollection skills. Apart from focusing her efforts on memory improvement, she has additionally taken interest in women's health. As a woman herself, she believes that there is still so much work involved for women to get the right assistance they need. Her passion greatly shows in all of her work, both written and spoken. And with that, she has been invited to deliver talks on a variety of topics such as pregnancy, fitness and diet, as well as breast and sexual health. A mother of three, Eliza is the wife of a renowned painter. She lives in New York with her family. Aside from being a prominent training coach, lecturer, and author, she is an excellent cook and a collector of antiques and old records.
- Author(s)Eliza Palmer
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.