All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionCancer is a very scary word; but it doesn't have to be. Conventional approaches are aimed at de-bulking a growing cancer, never addressing what drives it. Why do I have cancer? Is there a cause that needs to be addressed? This book will help answer these questions and give hope beyond standard medical approaches.
- Author BiographyKevin Conners is the clinic director at the Upper Room Wellness Centers in Minnesota and Wisconsin. His unique approach to disease, addressing the spiritual component as well as a practical physical component has attracted patients from around the world.
- Author(s)Dr Kevin S Conners
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.