All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to resolve problems divorcing couples often face, including disagreements over physical and legal custody, the primary residential schedule, child access and visitation, telephone contact, day care dilemmas, holidays and vacations, interacting with school officials, teachers, doctors and therapists as well as access to medical and educational records, sports involvement, participation in special events and extracurricular activities, financial woes and parent to parent communication difficulties. A uniquely informative, child focused, thought provoking, inspirational and lightly entertaining book full of sound and sensible legal, parental, practical and situational guidance. The author survived his own gut wrenching high-conflict child custody battle and shares his kwledge and wisdom to immediately and effectively assist you. The collaborative divorce model is introduced and many valuable resources, including sample parenting agreements and collaborative contracts, are included.
- Author BiographyMike Mastracci is a nationally recognized family law attorney with over 20 years of experience. After surviving his own gut-wrenching divorce and child custody battle he became the founder and director of Maryland's first full-service Child Access Center. His programs have been widely used and respected by judges in several jurisdictions. Mastracci is also a founding member and former vice president of the Maryland Collaborative Law Association and belongs to many prestigious legal organizations including the International Association of Collaborative Professionals (IACP). Mastracci is committed to preserving parent-child relationships. He maintains the popular family law Blog: www.DivorceWithoutDishonor.com which is full of useful information, articles and resources. Mastracci encourages divorcing couples to educate themselves in the Collaborative Divorce method whereby they can demonstrate by their words and actions that they love their children more than they may dislike their ex.
- Author(s)Mike Mastracci
- PublisherSaint Gabriel's Press LLC
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Gabriel's Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.