All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the exclusive club of the 'Code Followers' a secret world of self-development, positivity and progression. As a member of this club, you will learn to thrive in life rather than just survive.*Are you a fan of Indiana Jones, Batman or Robin Hood? *Do you own a China Mug or Plate you Hate? *Have you ever witnessed a Robot Driving a Car? The 5 Secret Life Codes described within these pages are methodically designed to encourage the creation of a growth mindset, helping you to triumph over rmality and mediocrity. Barkley's uplifting and thought provoking approach will provide you with the tools necessary to avoid daily negative distractions. 'Stop Floating, Start Swimming' is your practical guide for positive progress across all areas of your life. Maybe it's time for you to make a life change!? Time to stop drifting passively along with life's meandering current and time to start swimming purposefully in the direction of your dreams...
- Author BiographyPeter James Barkley BSc (Hons) is a Behaviour Support Specialist in Secondary Schools in the United Kingdom. He is a qualified Physical Education Teacher. Peter James received a Batchelor's Degree in Sport and Exercise Science from the prestigious Loughborough University in England. He quickly developed expertise in the fields of achievement motivation, personality, goal setting and cognitive functioning. Sport's Psychology remained the main focus of his study, this is utilized in his daily work as an outstanding practitioner within education. In addition to his role within the educational system, he thrives as an active Sports Coach and Motivational Speaker. He is a proactive, free thinker with the ability to inspire change in people of all ages and from all walks of life. The primary aim of 'Stop Floating, Start Swimming' is to help and inspire readers to become the best possible version of themselves. The codes explained within the chapters have achieved this for Peter James.
- Author(s)Peter James Barkley
- Date of Publication12/01/1982
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note5 black and white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.