All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever find yourself putting off something that you need to do but you don't want to do? Even though you kw you are doing it? And even though it makes you feel guilty? If so, you are one of millions of procrastinators, and this book can help you. Unlike other books on the subject, it starts by explaining the common causes of procrastination, which can range from the psychological (fear of failure, or performance anxiety) to the practical (the task is boring or repulsive). This understanding will form the first step of your journey from procrastination to productivity - a journey in which you will be accompanied all the way by Adrian Tanck, an ex-procrastinator who is w a prolific author and coach, with qualifications in hyptherapy and NLP.
- Author BiographyAdrian Tannock (Manchester, England) is a qualified NLP practitioner and hypnotherapist, who has helped thousands of people to become more productive in their work and home life.
- Author(s)Adrian Tannock
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight212 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.