All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are like most business owners and leaders today, you feel stuck working constantly in your business, for little return. Profit guru Steve Van Remortel has the solution. The Stop Selling Vanilla Ice Cream process offers an easy-to-follow strategic planning and talent development methodology that leads to real differentiation and a high-performance team ready to deliver it. You will discover the answer to the most important strategic question: Why will a customer choose you over a competitor? Steve's unique planning methodologies address the business fundamentals of strategy and talent concurrently, because optimizing both leads to individual, team, and organizational performance breakthroughs. Using the unique code found in the book, you will have access to a detailed online assessment that clearly identifies your behavioral style, workplace motivators, and soft skills. Applying the assessment within your teams creates a foundation for a talent management system to help you develop and retain the people you need to implement your strategy. Utilizing the tools and templates on the website, you can implement the process into your organization by following the inspiring true story of Connecting Cultures. Over ninety percent of Steve's hundreds of clients experience an increase in sales and profits in the first year after completing the process. Those same results and the process to create them are w available to you. It's time to stop selling vanilla ice cream.
- Author BiographySteve Van Remortel is an entrepreneur, strategist, author, and speaker driven by two professional passions--strategy and talent. He inspires business leaders with the profit-critical message of business differentiation. As founder and chief strategist at SM Advisors, he has helped clients from more than three hundred industries work through more than one thousand strategic planning sessions. For the record, his favorite ice cream flavor is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- Author(s)Steve Van Remortel
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.