Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionGod has given His followers a unique calling and gifting to be used by His Spirit to change the world. But so many of us look at today's problems and slowly become paralyzed and desensitized. Stop Watching, Start Doing is a practical, Biblical guide to help you find your spiritual gifting and calling, as well as the place where God wants to use you to change someone's world.
- Author BiographyE. J. Swanson As a nationally known communicator, E.J. Swanson's commitment to expressing the reality of Christ sets the stage for his exciting and compelling message to audiences of all ages. Focusing on the Christ-centered truth of God's Word, E.J.'s energetic personality provides an exceptional ability to communicate in a way that is, not only engaging and fun, but challenging and inspiring as well. E.J. is the founder of I Won't Watch-www.iwontwatch.com, the inspiration for the Stop Watching, Start Doing book. IWW has given millions of dollars to some of the most globally impacting ministries on the planet, serving the millions of impoverished and hurting people around the world today. E.J. lives in Troy, Michigan with his lovely bride, Abbey. Robert Noland Robert began his writing career as a songwriter, while working for 10 years touring in Christian music. He released his first series of Bible studies in 1988 and in 1991 began writing for a para-church student ministry. Noland has since authored over 40 titles spanning from children to adult audiences for denominations, faith-based organizations, and Christian ministries. His first book entitled The Knight's Code was released in 2010. He launched a men's web site-theknightscode.com- and speaks regularly at men's events. Robert is now a free-lance writer, living in Franklin, Tennessee with his wife of 30 years and has two grown sons.
- Author(s)E J Swanson
- Publisher517 Resources, Incorporated
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint517 Resources, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.