All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOvercome the interpersonal challenges holding your business back Is your workplace riddled with gossip, power struggles, and confusion? Do you seek clarity in your management and cohesiveness in your team? Do you have a personal obstacle affecting your professional success? If so, there is good news-help is on the way. Stop Workplace Drama offers down-to-earth, practical methods to help business owners, entrepreneurs, and private practice professionals maximize success, increase productivity, and improve teamwork and personal performance. * Identify drama barriers and help your employees break free to experience higher personal effectiveness and increased productivity * Each of the eight points is full of universal and practical principles any business leader, sales director or entrepreneur can put to use immediately * Author Marlene Chism has shared her signature process with organizations such as McDonalds and NASA When you're in the thick of business competition, you and your team need to function freely without internal conflicts, confusions, or rivalries. Stop Workplace Drama ensures that your employees will be able to give their best to create a healthy, profitable workplace.
- Author BiographyMARLENE CHISM is a consultant, trainer, and professional speaker. She is the founder of the Stop Your Drama methodology-an eight-part process for helping managers and small business owners identify the barriers that are holding back their teams. Marlene is also the creator of Attitude Builders, a monthly teleseminar program developed for busy managers who want easy staff development with no prep, no plan, and no problem. Each month managers learn from experts, authors, and transformational leaders to help increase productivity and personal effectiveness. Working with high-level professionals who want to increase personal performance, Marlene has shared her processes and programs with companies like NASA and McDonald's. For speaking information, visit www.MarleneChism.com, and for free resources, visit www.StopWorkplaceDrama.com.
- Author(s)Marlene Chism
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.