All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, practical guide that identifies the telltale signs of addiction, offers suggestions for living alcohol-or drug-free, and teaches the skills necessary for healthy thinking and living.
- Author BiographyAllen A. Tighe, M.S., C.C.D.C.R., has counseled patients at Hazelden for seven years. Tighe's thirty-five years in the field of health care have included fourteen years' experience in continuing care and relapse prevention. He lives in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Allen A. Tighe
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/10/1998
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.