All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionNever judge a book by it's cover. Outwardly, Fenella Fisher appears plain and ordinary. However, her unconventional approach and inability to say means that she spends her life going from crisis to crisis. Things just seem to happen to her, and instead of letting them get her down, Fenella always lifts herself out of the mess, or ends up having the last laugh.
- Author BiographyBorn in South Africa, but lived all over the world working as an international school teacher. Mother of three and expert in doomed relationships and Murphy's Law.
- Author(s)MS Cindy Vine
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.