All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionRead about the beginning of a recovery from a disease called Multiple Sclerosis - MS. See exactly what I did and how I started feeling better very quickly. Bottom line - it actually worked! PS: The new version goes straight to the recovery! No longer do you have to read several chapters to get to the true reason for writing the book.
- Author BiographyI am in my 40's, grew up in a small suburb with a great pizza place, and was always around other kids. My father was a truck driver and my mother worked in collections at the local hospital. I was not brought up with a silver spoon; it was more like an ordinary metal spoon from Sears.
- Author(s)Jeffrey a Jarry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.