All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication expert Dr. Michael D. Sedler offers groundbreaking, practical strategies for identifying, counteracting, and responding biblically to gossip, criticism, and negative words, and learning to speak words that bring life. Through both biblical and modern-day examples, Sedler reveals how profoundly words can hurt-or heal. This book offers multiple tools to reveal, step by step, the impact of verbal contamination; how to identify and counteract it; why silence in the face of negativity isn't eugh; and how parents, leaders, teachers, spouses, and friends can build one ather up by choosing life-giving words. He also shows how to discern why people relay destructive gossip, identify a negative conversation and counteract it, experience cleansing from conversational pollution, and find freedom and reconciliation with those who have.
- Author BiographyDr. Michael D. Sedler (D.Min., Christian Life School of Theology) ministers in churches, consults with schools and businesses throughout the United States, and works as an adjunct professor for three universities.
- Author(s)Michael D. Sedler
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.