All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this the 2nd volume of the Bwana Doc Adventures, Bwana Doc and his confederates stop the shark finners--people killing sharks just for the fins--fins just used in making shark fin soup! With pirates, sea food magnates, Interpol, French shoemakers, and a high tech stealth airship in the mix, it's a rollercoaster ride of high seas adventure and environmental action rolled into one great story! Teens on up will love the read.
- Author BiographyA career of solving environmental problems around the world led D.R.Schneider to create Bwana Doc. A scientist and adventurer, when not working as an executive in environmental biotechnology, he is an avid scuba diver, fisherman and oenology enthusiast. An author of many technical papers, books, and newspaper articles, this is his second novel. His first novel, Saving the Whales introduced Bwana Doc and his confederates. A percentage of all book sales will be donated to worthy environmental organizations.
- Author(s)Dr D R Schneider
- PublisherBwana Doc Adventures
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBwana Doc Adventures
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.