All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionShort Stories of Crime, Adventure and Love are contained in Stories People Love. 1.A Headmaster's Daughter - When little value was placed on education for girls, a passionate young Christian girl finds true love with a brilliant scholar. 2.Travel Dreams of Yesterday - Two young adventurous girls take a trip across the world. 3.The Dirtiest of all evils - A thrilling murder mystery that demonstrates brotherly love. 4. Age Difference - A Love Story. True love kws bounds but can there be a limit to the age of your partner? All four stories are connected by the common theme of hope.
- Author BiographyBrenda Mohammed is an award -winning multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She is an accomplished traveller. Her travel experiences have translated into a captivating array of travel-inspired non-fiction books. A reviewer of one of her books on travel said, While many people travel, few of us are capable of sharing our experience in a meaningful and relevant way with strangers. This author does a superb job. Brenda is also a writer of fiction. This excerpt from a review of one of her books from Readers Favorite confirms that she is very good at writing fiction. Revenge of Zeeka, by Brenda Mohammed, is a one of a kind novella trilogy that delivers an incredible story guaranteed to give readers an absolute sci-fi treat. I especially liked how Brenda used current events as the pivotal point from which to build this amazing sci-fi horror. This made the story even more relatable. More importantly, however, I admired how she owned her story and created this captivating version of events. She captured with an amazing depth the setting, characters, plot, and emotions in such few words. Brenda won awards for her books from Metamorph's Publishing and Mc Grath House in 2016. She loves to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda lives in the beautiful Caribbean island of Trinidad and is a fan of photography and art. She willingly donates books to children's hospitals, national libraries, and school libraries. Feel free to connect with Brenda through Facebook and Twitter.
- Author(s)Mrs Brenda C Mohammed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.