All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionShari and Deanna enter the world of ghost hunting to find that there is a lot more than meets the eye, or rather doesn't meet the eye, when you are brave eugh to face the unseen. Join these two as they talk candidly about what they have learned, experienced, felt, and captured on film and audio about spooks, imprints, residual energy, and playful spirits. This book promises to bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye, and a chill to your spine.
- Author BiographyDeanna Gloyd is a Paranormal Investigator and Spiritual Response Therapy Practitioner and Instructor. She began her writing career as the feature writer for Riff Music Magazine later transforming into energy work, seeking to change her life and embrace her spiritual gifts. She currently travels assisting people in personal transformation, teaching dowsing, and facilitating Spiritual Response Therapy. Through her study of energy and the journey of the soul she has discovered the many facets of the human soul. Shari DeOllos is a technologist and an associates degree in art and although this knowledge comes in handy her first love is ghost hunting and writing, she is mother of one, stepmother to six and grandmother to sixteen. Both Deanna and Shari are currently residing in Colorado at this time.
- Author(s)Deanna Gloyd,Shari Deollos
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.