All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis wonderful collection is written by children of all ages in aid of CMV Action (www.cmvaction.org.uk) and each story includes a character with a disability, aiming to spread awareness of the consequences of CMV. These moving stories celebrate imagination, friendship, and hope covering the full range of human experience from the sublime to the ridiculous. Each story is brought to life with beautiful illustrations either by the children themselves or professional artists and illustrators. This collection showcases the brilliant talent and achievement of the young.
- Author(s)Anne Mullins
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Publishing Group
- Width247 mm
- Height193 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.