All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionHome is viewed as a space and place and associated with feelings, practices, and active states of being and moving in the world. This collection explores how we experience home and what home says about the selves we have become. This book is of interest and use to students and scholars in the fields of communication studies, cultural studies, performance studies, geography, gender studies, diaspora studies, and anthropology, and stands as an exemplar in qualitative, interpretive, critical, and auto-ethgraphic methodology courses.
- Author BiographyDevika Chawla is associate professor and interim associate director for graduate studies in the School of Communication Studies at Ohio University, Athens. Stacy Holman Jones is professor in the Centre for Theatre and Performance at Monash University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight517 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDevika Chawla,Stacy Holman Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.