All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating longitudinal study portrays five children as they grow up from age 3 to 17. It creates a window into their internal lives and affords a detailed view of: their intrapersonal development; how they construct their personal identity as they progress through school; who they believe themselves to be; how they have changed; and, how school experiences have contributed to their narratives of self. Policy for children and young people should be rooted in their real lives. Stories of Self is invaluable for all who work in a professional capacity with children - including parents. It will interest academics and students concerned with the study of identity and is a valuable teaching resource for students and postgraduates in child orientated disciplines, especially education, sociology, psychology and childhood studies.
- Author BiographyDr Jo Warin is senior lecturer in the Department of Educational Research at Lancaster University.
- Author(s)Jo Warin
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.