All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout recorded history different civilizations ranging from the ancient Middle East and the Hellenistic world to the Renaissance and moderm times have admired youthful beauty. They have voiced their admiration in literature and art. The medical advances of the 20th century have enabled surgeons to safely restore the youthful facial features of aging individuals, as well as correcting the many bodily changes that accompany advancing age. Based on his experience as a plastic surgeon over a period of more than forty years in Israel, the author has vividly described both the benefits and hazards of cosmetic surgery in several short stories.
- Author(s)Joseph Weinstein MD
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.