All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIt took real faith and courage to get Bethany back on a surfboard after losing her arm to a shark. The Soul Surfer fiction series is based on the life of surfer star Bethany Hamilton, as she and her friends discover God's love and guidance as they tackle the waves life hands them. In book three, Storm, a car wash and a surf-a-thon with inflatable toys seem like great fundraisers for a mission trip for Bethany's youth group. But an unexpected and life-threatening challenge for Bethany and her friend Holly brings a mysterious twist to their plans for Mexico.
- Author BiographyRick Bundschuh serves as a teaching pastor at Kauai Christian Fellowship, and he also continues to write and illustrate material for various publishers. He lives with his beautiful wife, Lauren, their kids, a weenie dog, and a quiver of surfboards in Poipu, Hawaii. Rick authored Soul Surfer: The Bethany Hamilton Story, Simon and Shuster.
- Author(s)Rick Bundschuh
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFaithgirlz / Soul Surfer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight126 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.