All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe night the triplets were born, it was storming like crazy downtown Los Angeles. Patrick, Phil and Philip (Storm) Stevens were all born June 28th just after midnight and when Philip, the last one came out, he was such a feisty baby, that he was automatically called Storm, a name that has stuck with him through his life. However, a couple of months before their 25th birthday, a major storm came into their lives causing the boys to become close again, instead of trying to individualize themselves from each other. Other than their eye colors, one bluish grey, one hazel green and one light brown you couldn't really tell the difference between them from a distance. They were identical with the perfect bi-racial mix, intelligence and blessed with good looks and good bodies. All had sworn to take different paths. However; as fate would have it, their paths had to cross in order to come through the storm they were about to be overshadowed by.
- Author(s)Steven Paul-Germane
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight577 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.