Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn adventure thriller written by the author of Crackdown . An explosion on a boat killed one woman and Tim Blackburn, famous solo yachtsman and boatyard owner, finds himself w truly alone. Despair hits him until a newspaper picture proves that his runaway daughter is still alive.
- Author(s)Bernard Cornwell
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/1991
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/06/1995
- Weight700 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.