All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA consummate insider as the girlfriend of Lindsey Buckingham, Fleetwood Mac singer and guitarist, Carol Ann Harris leads fans into the very heart of the band's storms between 1976 and 1984. From interactions between the band and other stars--Mick Jagger, Eric Clapton, and Dennis Wilson--to the chaotic animosity between band members, this memoir combines the sensational account of some of the world's most famous musicians with a thrilling love story. The parties, fights, drug use, shenanigans, and sex lives of Fleetwood Mac are presented in intimate detail and illustrated with never-before-seen photographs. With the exception of one brief interview, Carol Ann Harris has never before spoken about her time with Fleetwood Mac.
- Author BiographyCarol Ann Harris is a former recording engineer and model who is currently an A-list costume designer for music videos, films, and commercials. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Carol Ann Harris
- PublisherChicago Review Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicago Review Press
- Content Note75 b/w photos
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.