All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bloody banks of the Rio Grande to the edge of the American frontier comes this truly epic Western from the author of the acclaimed Here by the Bloods. A Twelve Man Massacre Along the Rio Grande, a dozen bodies fester in the sun. Harlan Two-Trees discovers the massacre, but wants thing to do with it. Mistrusted by the whites who run Caliche Bend and estranged from the Navajo, Harlan heads west to California--to freedom. He will find the Rio Grande's bloody baptism does t wash off so easily. Death Rides Alongside From his berth aboard the gleaming Santa Fe railway, Harlan brims with the promise of a new life in California. But when a daring robbery maroons him in the desert, he is back in the world he kws--where death is king, and justice comes from the smoking barrel of a gun. Pursued by a murderous, insane, lone lawman who dogs his every move, Harlan has a new goal--to stagger out of the desert alive . . .
- Author BiographyBrandon Boyce was born in Staunton, Virginia, and received a B.A. in English from California State University, Los Angeles. An accomplished screenwriter, his films include Apt Pupil, Wicker Park, and Venom. His short fiction has appeared in numerous literary journals. His first novel, Here by the Bloods, was published in 2014. Storm's Thunder is his second novel. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife.
- Author(s)Brandon Boyce
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPinnacle Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.