Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAngela Zusman offers an informative guidebook with step-by-step directions for planning and implementing intergenerational oral history projects, using youth to interview elders. An expert on these programs, Zusman uses her experiences and those of other oral historians to show how community projects are organized, youthful historians located and trained, interviews conducted, and the project archived for future community needs. Included are a variety of sample documents and case studies designed to ease the process for the uninitiated.
- Author BiographyAngela Zusman has many years experience as an oral historian, writer and book artist. Her love of stories inspired her to create a company, called Uniquely Perfect, which supports individuals, families, communities and organizations in documenting their stories and preserving them in ways that can be shared, such as books, marketing materials, events, and exhibitions. In addition to managing oral history projects, Angela also acts as a book consultant, editor, and designer. Whenever possible, she travels to teach workshops and offer presentations on the value and process of life-writing to people of all ages. Meanwhile, she is also at work on her own memoir.
- Author(s)Angela Zusman
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitlePracticing Oral History
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Content Notefigures
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.