Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionTracy Johnston is having a really bad reaction to her own life, and she has the hives to prove it. Turning 30 set the alarm bells ringing... She's just t traditional like her mother, and she'll never be perfect like her sister. And the one thing she hoped would set her apart - her brave move to Hollywood - has turned out to be a monumental flop. Despite the handful of English classes she'd taken at her local mid-western community college, churning out awe-inspiring screenplays isn't quite as doable as she'd predicted. So, she's stuck with a crummy job, a wobbly mattress, and a career that refuses to show up. Her prospects for fulfillment are looking dim - until, that is, a car crash delivers her a strange new possibility. And a sexy one at that. STORY GIRL is a comical look at a young woman's attempt to be 'somebody' and find love in the ensuing confusion.
- Author BiographyKatherine Carlson grew up in British Columbia. She graduated from the University of Victoria in 1997, attaining a Bachelor of Arts degree with distinction; that same year, she moved to Los Angeles to study film and theatre. She is the author of Arrows Across Eons: Becoming Tina Turner.
- Author(s)Katherine Carlson
- PublisherShadow Valley Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Valley Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.