All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The torious vel of dark obsession</b><b></b> How far will a woman go to express her love? In this exquisite vel of passion and desire, the answer emerges through a daring exploration of the deepest bonds of sensual domination. O is a beautiful Parisian fashion photographer, determined to understand and prove her consuming devotion to her lover, Rene, through complete submission to his every whim, his every desire. It is a journey of forbidden, dangerous choices that sweeps her through the secret gardens of the sexual underground. From the inner sanctum of a private club where willing women are schooled in the art of subjugation to the excruciating embraces of Rene's friend Sir Stephen, O tests the outermost limits of pleasure. For as O discovers, true freedom lies in her pure and complete willingness to do anything for love.
- Author Biography<b>Pauline Reage</b> was a pseudonym for an editor at the prestigious <i>NRF Review</i> in Paris, whose editor in chief was her lover. She died in 1998.
- Author(s)Pauline Reage
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight168 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated bySabine D'Estree
- Introduction bySylvia Day
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.