Storyscaping: Stop Creating Ads, Start Creating Worlds by Darren McColl, Gaston Legorburu (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $14.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by dragonspen
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to use powerful tools to engage customers with your brand Marketers, techlogists, and corporate leaders are looking for ways to more effectively connect consumers with their brand. Storyscapes introduces storyscaping as a way to create immersive experiences that solve the challenge of connecting brands and consumers. This book describes a powerful new approach to advertising and marketing for the digital age that involves using stories to design emotional and transactional experiences for customers, both online and offline. Each connection inspires engagement with ather, so the brand becomes part of the customer's story. Authors Gaston Legorburu and Darren McColl explain how marketers can identify and define the core target audience segment, define your brand's purpose, understand the emotional desires of your consumers, and more. * Shows how to map how the consumer engages with the category and product/service * Explains how to develop an organizing idea and creative plan for an immersive storyscape experience * Defines the role of marketing channels around the organizing idea * Establishes how techlogy can be applied to the experience Learn how to measure, optimize, and evolve the customer experience through the use of strong narratives that compel consumers to buy into your brand. www.storyscaping.com
- Author BiographyGASTON LEGORBURU is Worldwide Chief Creative Officer of SapientNitro, a new breed of agency that is redefining storytelling for an always-on world. Recognized by Adweek 50 as a game-changer who is modeling the agency of the future, Gaston sets much of the strategic and creative vision for the agency and provides clients forward-thinking insights on their most critical marketing challenges. This has earned him the honor of many recognitions in marketing and advertising and a seat on the juries of such prestigious advertising award shows as D&AD, Cannes Festival of Creativity, ADC, the One Show and the Webbys. DARREN McCOLL is the Global Chief Brand Strategy Officer of SapientNitro, where he collaborates with global teams and clients to help create worlds of immersive stories and experiences. Daz as he is known, brings insight and strategic guidance to many of the world's biggest brands including: Virgin, McDonald's, Nestle, Mars, Foster's, Burger King, Subway, Footlocker, ESPN, Volvo, Chrysler and Coca-Cola. He is a sought after speaker with experience that spans markets worldwide and his work has earned him many awards including: Effies, New York Festivals, The One Show, Clios, D&AD (Black Pencils), and three coveted Cannes Lions Grand Prix.
- Author(s)Darren McColl,Gaston Legorburu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width207 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.